CAMBODIA:5D4N Cambodia - Siem Reap / Phnom Penh Tour
A mixture of Asian exotica, the famous Cambodian hospitality awaits visitors to the capital of the Kingdom of Cambodia. Situated at the confluence of three great rivers, the 'four arms' of the Mekong, Tonle Sap and Bassac, form right in front of the Royal Palace. Phnom Penh is the commercial, political and cultural hub of the Kingdom and is home to over one million of the country's estimated 11.4 million people. It is also the gateway to an exotic land....the world heritage site, the largest religious complex in the world, the temples of Angkor in the west, the beaches of the southern coast and the ethnic minorities of the northeastern provinces.
Highlight : The heart of Siem Reap's tourist district is known as Old Market, or Psah Chas. This part of town is home to a large concentration of restaurants and shops geared towards an ever-increasing number of American, British and European tourists. The influx of tourism has transformed a quiet little city into a bustling downtown area with an eclectic array of restaurants, bars and nightclubs that rivals any college town along with a night market that keep going well past midnight.Phnom Pehn is the city offers several cultural and historical attractions including the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda and the National Museum. There are also a wide variety of services including five star hotels and budget guest houses, fine international dining, sidewalk noodle shops, neighborhood pubs, international discos and more.
DAY 1:Upon arrival Siem Reap meet by our representative and transfer to check in hotel. Tour start visit Angkor Silk Farm, Wat Thmey (Killing Field). After lunch, continues visit LES ARTISAN D'ANGKOR an handicraft center for your own shopping, proceed to Bakeng Hill, can view sunset and beautiful scenery of Angkor Wat. Buffet dinner and enjoy the Cambodia cultural dance show. Over night stay at the hotel.
DAY 2: After breakfast at hotel, Tour start visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom - Bayon, Phimeanakas, Taprohm Temple, Elephant Terrance and Terrance of the Leper King. After lunch, continue visit Chao Say Devoda, Thommanon, Banteay Kdey, Srah Srong and the Grand temple - Angkor Wat. Dinner at local restaurant. Over night stay at the hotel.
DAY 3: After breakfast at hotel, proceed to Phnom Penh by Public Express bus or Coach (around 6hrs). Upon arrival Phnom Penh meet by local tour guide and check in hotel. After lunch, Tour start visit Independence Monument, Victory Monument, Chaktomuk River and visit Naga Resorts which is the Cambodia biggest International Casino. Dinner at local restaurant. Over night stay at the hotel.
DAY 4: After breakfast at hotel, Tour start visit Cambodia Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda, Toul Sleng museum which is displays items of the inhuman acts of Pol Pot. After lunch, continue visit to Wat Phnom, Daun Penh Status and free leisure at Central market to shop until your drop. Dinner at local restaurant. Over night stay at the hotel.
DAY 5: After breakfast at hotel, free leisure until time transfer to airport for departure flight and bringing with you sweet memories of an enjoyable holiday with us.
|A - 5 star||B - 5 star||C - 4 star||D - 4 star||E - 4 star||F- 3 star||G- 3 star||H - Tourist class|
|Twin $522 - Triple $489||Twin $387 - Triple $354||Twin $362 - Triple $329||Twin $354 - Triple $321||Twin $344 - Triple $311||Twin $326 - Triple $293||Twin $313 - Triple $280||Twin $303 - Triple $270|
- 5days 4nights acctommodation with 4breakfast, 4Lunch and 4Dinner, Tour as in Itinerary and roundtrip tranfers (airport-hotel-airport)
HOTEL: Category / Siem Reap / Phnom Pehn
- A - 5 star - Inter Continental = Borei Angkor
- B - 5 star - Naga World = Royal Angkor Resort or similar
- C - 4 star - Phom Penh = Princess Angkor / Majestic Angkor / Angkor Holiday or similar
- D - 4 star - Imperial Garden or similar = Princess Angkor / Majestic Angkor / Angkor Holiday or similar
- E - 4 star - Landscape/River Palace or similar = bPrincess Angkor / Majestic Angkor / Angkor Holiday or similar
- F- 3 star - Tai Ming/Holiday Villa or similar = Monoreah / Prum Bayon / Angkor Land or similar
- G- 3 star - Diamond/Le President/Grand Plaza or similar = Monoreah / Prum Bayon / Angkor Land or similar
- H - Tourist class - Pacific/Macau/Princess or similar = Angkor Way / Ancient Angkor or Similar
- Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests.
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS are pax account.
- Compulsory tipping USD 2 per person per day
- Minimum of 2person to avail the package
- The above prices are available for ASEAN MARKET only.
- The above prices are NOT application on 23-25/Dec/2012 & 30/Dec/2012-05/Jan/2012, please confirm prices with us during those period.
- PNH-Naga World hotel tour fare valid until 31/Dec/2012 only; REP-Borei Angkor Hotel Peak season black-out date: 05-15/Feb/2013.
- Chinese New Year surcharge 15% per pax tour fare, departure on 06-16/Feb/2013; FIT & SIC are NOT accept the reservation on 03-16/Feb/2013.
Terms and Condition
- All rates are quoted is US Dollar and quoted per person
- Midnight and early morning surcharge for transfer shall apply
- Rates are exclusive of airfare, tips and other fees not mentioned herein
- Any un-utilized service are non-refundable
- All transfers and tours are on seat in coach basis
- No refund for un-used rooms (early out or no show), tours, meals, and tranfer services
- Free airport seat-in coach transfer with one luggage per person
- NO SEAT IN COACH TRANFER SERVICE BETWEEN 23:00 - 07:00 HOURS